Relay Industrial offers a complete range of bearings and seals, bearing housings and sleeves, power transmission products, bolts and fasteners, welding supplies, abrasives, tools, workshop equipment and engineering supplies throughout Gippsland and the Latrobe Valley. Relay Industrial is the new name for one of the regions oldest established bearing, fastener and industrial suppliers established since July 1980, formerly known as Sale Bearings (Aust.), Allied Bearings & Industrial and Gippsland Bolts and Fasteners. A locally owned family business, Relay Industrial has the largest range of products to offer to our customers along with experienced staff to provide the highest level of service.
Relay Industrial has retail outlets and warehousing in both Sale and Traralgon, each with a vast range of products to cater to the needs of a wide range of industries and applications including engineering and fabrication, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, agriculture, oil and gas, mining, power generation, automotive, home handy man and DIY customers. There are also in-field sales representatives traveling throughout the region offering product demonstrations and consultation to assist with any enquiries or special applications. Apart from our large stocked range of products, Relay Industrial can also source many other products and specials quickly and reliably to minimise down-time for our customers.
Key Products & Capabilities
Relay Industrial seeks to offer the highest level of service, whilst supplying the highest quality products to ensure that we deliver the greatest overall value to our customers resulting in the performance and reliability that our customers have come to expect. This is our highest motivation and number one priority for all our valued clients and which we look forward to continuing to offer now and into the future.
- Bearings, Seals, Housings and Sleeves
- V Belts, Pulleys, Chain and Sprockets, Couplings and Power Transmission Products
- PTO Shafts, Universal Joints and Yokes
- Bolts, Nuts, Washers, Screws, Rivets and all types of Fasteners
- Lindapter Clamps and Hollo Bolts
- Drilling and Tapping Products
- Abrasives and Diamond Core Drilling
- Welding Supplies including Machines, Torch Consumables, Welding Wires and Accessories
- Welding Gas
- Hand Tools, Power Tools, Air Tools, Engineering Tools and Workshop Equipment
- Lifting, Rigging and Transport Restraint Equipment
- Personal Safety Products and Site Safety Equipment
- Oil, Grease and Lubricants
- Greasing and Fuel Equipment
- Paint, Protective Coatings and Adhesives
- Sikaflex and Loctite Products
- Brass and PE Air Fittings and Couplings, Hose and Hose Clamps
- Much, Much More!!
TradeSmart Industrial Group is an independently owned Buying Group with over 40 years’ experience in the Industrial Engineering Supply market.
TradeSmart members make up a network of likeminded independent business across the breadth of our great country. Working together TradeSmart members have the buying power to stand up to major industrial supply businesses and multinationals alike.
The TradeSmart Industrial Group is committed to integrity, loyalty and open and honest relationships with our customers and suppliers.
For all of your Industrial and Engineering products at competitive prices and with great service, you can trust your local TradeSmart.
Want to know more?
Please contact our friendly team for more information...